HP envy 7640/7645 is an all in one printer with wireless connection technology. Best suitable for occasional printing purposes. Also it has a great balance between the size and the paper capacity. You can print documents and photos from your smartphones and tablets. Follow the below steps for HP envy 7640/7645 wireless setup.
UNBOX THE PRINTER
First, remove the printer box by removing tapes and stickers.
● Then, keep it on a flat surface to proceed.
● Next, take off all the packaging material from the accessories.
● Now unpack the printer accessories and finish the unboxing process for the HP
envy 7640/7645 setup.
CONNECT THE POWER CORD TO HP ENVY 7640/7645 PRINTER
● First, insert one end of the cord to the printer and the other end to the power
● Then, verify the stable power connection.
● After that, switch on the printer after basic HP envy 7640/7645 setup. Finally,
wait for the printer to power on.
INSTALLATION OF INK CARTRIDGES
● First, turn on your printer and open the access door.
● Then, clean the access area and unwrap the new HP ink cartridges.
● Next, remove the plastic wrappings from the cartridge and insert.
● Locate according to the color-coding and close the access door.
● Finally, assign a print task and get b/w and color printouts easily.
LOAD PAPER ON TRAY FOR HP ENVY 7640/7645
● First, turn on your HP envy 7640/7645 printer and lift the input paper tray.
● Then, clear all the paper clots and remove all the protective materials.
● Clean the print heads and stuff the printing sheets into them. Look for damaged
edges of printing sheets and remove them.
● Finally, close the input paper tray and continue printing files at ease.
First, turn on the printer and go to the browser then search
● Then, pick the correct and latest software for the Envy 7640/7645 printer from the
shown list when you type the printer model number in the support page.
● Finally, the Run option will help you with the installation of the driver on the
First, make sure internet connection is good on your device
Then, find the suitable HP Envy 7640/7645 driver for your system
Download and begin the installation process as appear on the screen
Now, the installation wizard asks you to select the connection mode (Wired or Wireless). Click on your preferable mode
After that, complete the Envy 7640/7645 driver installation process by following instructions shown on the wizard.
Finally, take a test print to make sure the driver is installed properly.
First, turn on your device. Then, find the appropriate HP Envy 7640/7645 driver compatible with your device and download it.
Start the installation by following the procedure that appears on the screen.
Now, the installation wizard asks to confirm the type of connection.
After that, choose “USB” mode and add your printer.
Select your Envy 7640/7645 printer name from the list and click on “Use” or “Print Using”.
Complete the Envy 7640/7645 driver installation process.
Finally, print a paper to ensure proper driver installation.
First, power up the router and make sure the printer provides an active internet connection. Then, link the printer to the network of the router.
After that, the wireless connection between your HP Envy 7640/7645 Setup printer and computer is done using the HP Smart application.
You can get the app from the Microsoft Store for Windows OS and Apple Store for Mac devices.
Then, download and launch the HP Smart application.
Open the application and add your printer.
Now you can perform all the functions of the printer.
First, place the printer close to the computer. Then perform steps to connect the
printer to the wireless network.
Two options provided-1. HP Auto Wireless Connect
2. The printer network connection
For HP Auto Wireless connect first select yes-access my router-Next
Finally, follow the on screen instructions to complete Wireless network setup for the HP envy 7640/7645.
For “Printer Network Screen” two methods are available
1. If the IP address is unknown Select Not connected-Wireless Off-Next.
2. If you know the HP envy 7640/7645 printer’s IP address. First, select
connected then enter the IP Address and click Next.
3. Then follow the on screen instructions to complete the Wireless Network Setup HP envy 7640/7645 printer.
First, keep the printer close to the computer. After that perform steps to connect the printer to the wireless network.
Two options provided-1. HP Auto Wireless Connect(Initial Setup)
2. Wireless setup using a USB connection
For HP Auto Wireless Connect, first select HP envy 7640/7645 and click Continue.
Then, follow the on screen instructions to complete the wireless network setup printer.
For Wireless setup using USB connection. First, connect the USB cable to your HP envy 7640/7645 printer.
Then, select the printer and click continue. After that follow the on screen instructions to complete Wireless network setup for HP envy 7640/7645 printer.
First, make sure that the printer should have connected to the same network.
Then, move to Tools “Device Setup and Software”
Then Convert the 123.hp.com/envy7640/45 USB connected device to wireless.
After that, an automatic screen will help you with the changing process by showing the step-by-step instructions.
First, make sure to not have any USB cable connected from the printer when you are going to change the connection type.
Then, try restoring the network defaults of the printer.
After that, Open the HP Easy Start app with the most recent updates and go through the on-screen instructions.
So follow the above mentioned steps for HP envy 7640/7645 wireless setup. We made it in simple points for your easy understanding. We hope it was helpful for you. For any other queries or doubts contact us.