There are lots of benefits in connecting your HP printer to the google cloud print is easy and offers lots of benefits. Also allows you to print any document from cloud print applications such as desktops, mobile devices etc. To print all you have to do is just email your document to the Eprint address via the cloud print service. To experience cloud printing, we suggest you use a cloud-ready printer. Also cloud-ready printing devices don’t require any desktop to set up and are able to directly connect to the internet.
To print photos, documents, pages etc from any place using the internet. Also has lots of benefits and handy features. This technology can be used through an app through desktop, laptop, mobile, etc. In fact it can be printed from anywhere using this technology.
STEPS TO SETUP GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT ON HP PRINTERS
Should have a gmail account to access this service. If you don’t have one, create one. Next the user needs to get registered with the HP cloud. After this follow the below mentioned step.
CAPABLE HP Eprint DEVICE
First you need to register with the HP cloud to receive the email address before using Google cloud print. It is free of cost and requires only once in a lifetime registration.
2. First make sure the HP printer supports ePrinting and ensure it is registered with HP connect.
3. Check printer's website to ensure the printer’s capabilities
4. Then you need to visit Google cloud printing official website
5. Using Gmail account, sign in to the website
6. For signing you need to fill in the correct email id in the provided place then click
“Connect my Printer” option
1. Finally follow all the upcoming instructions on your screen carefully.
CLASSIC HP PRINTERS
Classic HP printers do not support Eprint. It is not programmed with the Eprint feature. But youcan still connect them to Google cloud print.
1. First you need to install Google chrome browser on PC, laptop, or desktop.
2. Next make sure that your HP printer is compatible with a postscript.
3. To check this, visit “www.hp.com/go/upd and select specifications tab.
4. Look for supported HP printers in the HP UPD printer list.
5. Also make sure to check that it should be listed under PS column
6. Now visit the Google cloud print official website and select the “Add a classic printer” option.
7. Printer is added to the list automatically.
8. Then sign in using your Gmail account
9. Finally, follow all the instructions coming on the screen
Follow these steps to easily set up Google cloud print on your HP printer. You need to follow every above mentioned step correctly. So we hope our post makes it easier for you to understand. We made it as simple points for easy understanding